Simply click on ‘Reserve Free Seat’ and answer a few basic questions about yourself. You will be added to the classes. You can choose to be reminded for certain classes that you find most interesting. You will receive the meeting details on your phone and email.
Yes. You will have to attend the classes to gain the benefit. If you are busy during week, don’t worry – we conduct classes on weekends only.
We start from the beginning in every course. No matter what stage of UiPath preparation you are in, we assure you that you will find the class useful.
These courses take 10 hours per week. However, this does not include time for reading, assignments, group work and discussions. You can expect to spend an additional 3 hours per week, for a total time commitment of about 36 hours per week for a 6-course load. This will vary depending on the candidate.
1. Basic knowledge of RPA
2. Market Leading RPA Tools.
3. RPA Tools (UiPath, AA and Blue Prism) overview
3. Automation Developers Roles & Career Path
4. Various Certification Details
5. Trends & Future -Risks & Challenges
1. Process automation lifecycle
2. Process Discovery Methods/Opportunity Assessment
3. Life Cycle Sample Delivery Documentation
4. Various Key Terms Used in RPA Development Methodology
5. Learning Portals | Communities Walk Through
1. Quick Demo of Market Leading RPA Tool
2. Quick Walk through of Various Kinds of Automaton
3. Real Time Use Case Demo
4. Use of AI/ML based integration with different technology
1. Working with excel
2. Working with outlook/email
3. Working with pdf/image
4. Advances UI Interaction Introduction
5. Selectors Introduction
6. Working with Virtual Environment(VDI/Citrix),Windows, Web Application
1. Injecting code stage
2. Run different types of scripts such as Java,Python,batch,powershell,VB.net.
3. Web Services Automation(SOAP & REST API)
4. Integration with different databases
1. Working with GitHub
2. Working with Third-party integration such as Service Now, Google Cloud OCR, Azure Vision API etc.
3. Working with Dispatcher Performer Design Pattern
4. Working with Document Understanding
5. Working with UiPath Forms,
6. Working with New Features like AI Fabric, Data services etc.
1. Reusable Components
2. Best Practices for Enterprise-Grade Project.
3. UiPath Test Manager Overview, Object Repository etc.
4. Debugging and Exception Handling
5. Workflow analyzer, Projects Management, GitHub Integration etc.
This course is entirely project-based, which means you will be getting hands-on experience and learning the skills you need on how to build real-world software robots in an enterprise.
Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.